"What a legacy - artistic in the midst of disarray, every day a great adventure, spiritual and naughty, regal and wacky."
This blog, unveiled on Dec 5th, 2010 (the 20th anniversary of Mom's passing), will be an ongoing sharing of memories of the life of Linda May Lindgren Centracchio. Please email Chris (chris.centracchio@gmail.com) to add more stories, pictures and reflections to this blog.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Remember Her Entertaining Unexpected Guests

"Linda was a "happy" lady, a fun person to be with. Very creative. I remember a collage she made for Reggie - ripped paper I think, military.

She did my hair and then I got her involved at Woodpecker Nursing Home and she did all their hair and frequently brought home Mae & Liz and several others for Sunday Holiday meals.

I also remember her making full course meals for any neighbor / friend / church family that had been sick / hospitalized. That was how she welcomed them home.

I remember her entertaining unexpected guests, still in her robe - serving Koolaid in crystal glasses - not the least bit phased.

Fun, loving, caring.

- Doris (Dot) Guastini

No comments:

Post a Comment