"What a legacy - artistic in the midst of disarray, every day a great adventure, spiritual and naughty, regal and wacky."
This blog, unveiled on Dec 5th, 2010 (the 20th anniversary of Mom's passing), will be an ongoing sharing of memories of the life of Linda May Lindgren Centracchio. Please email Chris (chris.centracchio@gmail.com) to add more stories, pictures and reflections to this blog.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

We Had a Special Signal

"Linda and I had a special signal because calling long distance was a lot of money.  Every time we thought of each other we would call and let the phone ring twice and hang up.  She or I would do the same right after.  We knew we were thinking of one another.  It was always hard not being close but we both managed to try and get together with our children.  I miss her everyday and I wish her happy Birthday.  To my dear sister I love you."

- Gail Mosquera, Linda's sister

No comments:

Post a Comment